Hello :) Yes, my name is now Amanda Thai. I get alot of people asking me 'Oh, i swear your name used to be Amanda Tran'. yes it was and yes i did get it legally changed :) I like eating Migoreng with milk! Currently in yr12 at Hurlstone Agricultural High. I blog because i have nothing better to do. I like telling people how i feel about shit that doesn't matter. My blog doesn't tell you everything about me and no i don't care what you think about me. It's your problem. facebook/myspace me :)
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!
WHAT A STUD..
amanda who is that?
=O
not coool dude..
a bestest gf wouldnt do that...
but i must say..
i do have the bestest gf <3
GNAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
hmmmm...
a certain special lady.. next to that tankstudsexuallyappealing of a man. wouldnt it be beautiful?
o wait.. only from the back though right?
ur back and my face
ZOMG
ahem.. more like the whole me..
and ur butt ..
ZOMG!
more like
nothing of you
and all of me
bwahaha
JEEEEEEEEEEZ!
LEAVE ME OUT AYE??
man.. look at that .. asif u dnt just wanna rub ur body all over it ...
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmtasty
yuck.
sorry
i dont feel like curry tonight
errm... was i talking about u??
mate.. trust me..
no-one wants TAHT rubbing against them.
its just......ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that was me princess douchebag =]
otay ickshake