did you get a rose for valentines day?
well sucks to be you, i bet its dead
look what i got!
at least i can read mine over and over again


You know I love you from head to toe
Just like you love that cookie dough

I know we can't see each other as much as we want to
But when we do, it's as special as my poo

You fell in love with my moves and my style
So did I, with your pretty little smile (L)

My magic kiss fixed your voice so quick
Imagine what wonders I can perform with my dick

You are the person I talk to when somethings up
Cos u know you're my sexy little pup =P

I wish I could talk til the end of day
But now I'm running out of things to say

I'll end with something you already know
I miss you, more than I can show

Happy Valentines Day

0 comments: